Why you should never skip wearing jackets and coats in summer? Jackets are one of the most underrated undergarments in our wardrobe. What’s the story behind your jacket? Do you have them on? Do you have any that you keep in your closet? Do you only wear them to work and can’t see wearing jackets and coats regularly? Do you adore them, despise them, or are you undecided? I frequently hear various excuses for why someone does not wear one. One of the following is commonly mentioned among these reasons:
- “Every jacket I’ve ever tried is stiff and uncomfortable,” says the wearer.
- “Blazers are drab and out-of-date.”
- “Jackets appear to be overly formal.” Everyone at my workplace is laid-back.”
I have to confess that I am a significant (yes, massive) fan of wearing jackets and coats. I usually shop for my jackets using discount codes from several stores, such as foot patrol discount codes. However, in today’s article, I will discuss the five reasons for wearing jackets and coats in the summer.
1. They conceal many sins
Isn’t this the best reason of all? Everyone except you has no idea what’s going on beneath a jacket. No one else can notice your lumps and bumps, additional belly, fuller hips, and wiggly arms.
2. They also keep you warm
Since I’m always cold, this is an essential component for me. A jacket keeps me warm without feeling like the abominable snowman (like I sometimes think in bulky sweaters). A jacket is also essential for someone who runs hot and cold or frequently goes from inside to outside because it allows you to adjust to temperature variations readily.
3. They give you an extra ounce of power
Do you work in a male-dominated field or a management or supervisory position? Wearing jackets and coats gives you more authority. Don’t get me wrong about it. It’s my opinion that it will look great. I’m not referring to control as a means of intimidation or power abuse. It’s more about exuding self-assurance so you can carry your head higher. It can give an outfit more structure and a sense of purpose.
4. They provide an outfit visual interest
Do you want to wear a plain shirt and a pair of pants? Adding a great jacket to the outfit is one way to give it a little more individuality and flair. It doesn’t have to be extravagant — it’s all about expressing yourself and what makes you happy.
5. They Use Illusion to Persuade You
Have you ever worn out a blouse and jeans and thought to yourself, “Yikes, all I see is my stomach?” Alternatively, you may have seen that you have a straight figure. Perhaps your shoulders are thin and slanted, allowing you only to see your hips. A jacket is a miracle worker in every situation. I feel like I’m dealing with all three of those issues simultaneously on certain days! A coat can give me curves where I want them and support my shoulders where I need them. Whew! What a fabulous outfit.
Here’s some fashion advice:
- If you don’t have a well-defined waist, here’s a quick tip that will give you the waistline you’ve always wanted (or lost) – especially if you’ve avoided wearing belts. Wear a jacket and then belt the top underneath such that when the coat is unbuttoned, all you see is the belt buckle and a sliver of the belt on either side. Nobody else can tell if you have a big, small, thick, or thin waist. They only notice because the belt creates the illusion of a waist. It’s almost magical.
- It would be best to shop for your jackets and coats during the special shopping days, including Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc. There are the best discount codes and vouchers to use on these occasions in online shopping. Several stores offer promotional sales on their jacket and coat collections, so don’t miss out on shopping for something great at affordable prices.
- Jackets don’t have to be rigid or boring. They now come in various fabrics and designs, ranging from casual to contemporary, classy to extravagant. You get to pick the taste that best suits your personality and the occasion. Plus, so many of them have stretched that it’s nearly hard not to feel comfortable.
These are the five reasons for wearing jackets and coats in summer. These garments work for every season, and you don’t have to wait for another season to wear them. They also work great during the freezing winds of the winter season. So, follow the advice to become the best version of yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
How do you wear a jacket?
Wearing a jacket is an important part of dressing for any weather condition. There are 2 different ways to wear a jacket, depending on the situation.
- If it’s cold outside, wear a jacket over a shirt. This will keep your torso warm and insulated.
2. If it’s warm outside and you don’t need the extra warmth of a coat, you can just wear a shirt and a jacket.
2. What happens when you wear winter clothes in summer?
When you wear winter clothes in summer weather, you are likely to feel hot and uncomfortable. This is because when the air is hot, it expands, and when it expands, it pushes the warm air out of your clothes and makes you feel hot. When you wear winter clothes in summer weather, you are also likely to get wet.
Wearing Jackets and Coats in the Summer Infographic:
Photo by PxHere