Like other fashion trends, hair extensions have evolved over the years. With recent improvements, hair extensions are much easier to use and cost-efficient. This implies that achieving your desired hairstyle is more than just a dream now. Hair extensions allow anyone to have long and beautiful hair. Since Dubai is a true metropolis, it is home to some of the world’s most diverse cultures and societies. Dubai is known as one of the style-savvy cities in the world because of its diversity. Finding the right beauty salon in Dubai for hair extensions can be a complete nightmare at times.
By now we all understand how important it is to have shiny, glossy, and long hairs. Beautiful hair brings style and confidence to your personality. Hair extensions allow everyone, regardless of hair type or budget, to have long, gorgeous, thick hair. There are two types of hair extensions: clip-in and permanent. A hairdresser usually places permanent hair extensions onto your head and they stay on for several weeks. Clip-in hair extensions can be applied to your own hair in a matter of minutes. Clip-ins are by far the most popular extension option, thanks to their low cost, easy application, and ability to remove and reapply whenever you want. We’ll show you how to apply human hair clips in extensions, which ones are best for your hair type, and where to find them.
Defining Clip-In Hair Extensions
First and foremost, let’s define what Clip-ins are and what they are made up of. Even while clip-in extensions come in a variety of styles, they all have two things in common: hair and clips! A clip-in hair extension is just a weft of hair woven or glued onto a seam with small metal snap clips connected and ready to fit into natural hair. To achieve your preferred design, you can choose from a variety of thicknesses, lengths, colors, and forms of hair extensions.
Types of Hair Extensions
When it comes to hair extensions, only Remy, Human hair should be used. The term ‘Remy’ refers to the cuticles in the hair shaft being aligned in the same direction, which makes the hair silky, lustrous, and tangle-free. Hair that is not Remy has a lackluster appearance and does not last as long as Remy’s hair. Human hair is your best choice in this regard. They blend in with your natural hairs and you can style and maintain them easily. Synthetic hair extensions last far less time, appear unnatural, and cannot be customized. Investing in a decent quality set of Remy, Human hair extensions can last you 1-2 years if cared for properly, even if synthetic hair is usually less expensive.
Applying Clip-In Hair Extensions
Putting-In clip-in hair extensions may sound difficult but it is much easier after a little practice. Follow these guidelines to make sure that they stay in place and that they are easily installed.
- Create distinct layers of your hair before applying the clip-in hair extensions. This will keep your hair in place and will stop it from tangling and pulling.
- Make sure that you don’t put the clip-in hair extensions too close to your hairline or parting line. This will make them visible to others. Leave a 1-2 inch gap to create a more natural look.
- Before you put in clip-in extensions, backcomb your hair. This forms a small nest for the clips to connect to, preventing them from falling out. This is more critical for people with soft and frizz-free hair.
- If your clip-in set contains multiple pieces, be sure to distribute them equally around your head to avoid a thick line revealing the extensions. If all of the parts are stacked on top of each other, there will be no layered effect, making the extensions stand out even more.
- Start from the bottom part and then work your way all the way to the top. It’s more efficient to start from the underparts of your head and then go up towards the crown part of your head.
Give Natural Look to your Clip-In Hair Extensions
The goal of any hair extension is to provide length and volume to your hair while keeping the natural look of your hair. Remy’s hair blends well to create a natural look for your hair. The first and most important step is to choose the right set of your own hair type. For example, if your hair is thick and you want to add length, a thin lightweight hair extension will not blend in with your natural hair and will leave a bulk line that does not appear natural. Choose hair extensions that have a thickness similar to your own hair for a better finish.
Taking Care of Clip-In Hair Extensions?
You must take good care of your new hair extensions if you want them to have a long and healthy life. If you choose the recommended Human, Remy hair extensions, you will only need to make a few product changes to keep them looking great.
- Only utilize a tangle teezer or a clip hair detangling brush to brush your hair extensions. Avoid using brushes with bobbles on bristles or fine-toothed combs. They can interlink with the seams and can damage your extensions.
- Always use shampoo and conditioner that is sulfate and alcohol-free. Both sulfate and alcohol are active ingredients and can reduce the lifespan of your clip-in hair extensions.
- Before styling your clip-ins, always use a heat protection spray. By putting a protective layer on the hair, you can prevent the heat from your tools from injuring the hair shaft. We also suggest using it on your own hair!
- Brush your clip-ins before you wash them. Washing extensions with knots in them will result in harder knots. This will make it more difficult to untie the knot or even can result in the shedding of the extensions.
Getting Clip-In Hair Extensions
Clip-on hair extensions are the most convenient, simple, and quick way to add length, volume, highlights, and/or Balayage to your hair. It’s quite easy to apply! Simply use clips to secure the hair extensions beneath your natural hair. You may have the natural, healthy, glowing, beautiful long hair you’ve always wanted.